From 6-18 November, the Benelux and the EIB will share a pavilion at the COP27.
The contents of the programme and the registration form can be found on the event page of the EIB linked below.
- 197 states parties committed to reducing greenhouse gasses
- Supports the global response to the threat of climate change
- 2015 Paris Agreement.
- Supreme decision-making body: reviewing the implementation and taking decisions necessary to promote the implementation of the Convention
- Outcomes of the Glasgow Climate Change Conference/ COP26
- UN Climate Change Conference / COP27, 7-18 November 2022 in Sharm el-Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt; more information will follow
Benelux - EIB Pavilion
- The Benelux shares a pavilion at the COP/UN Climate conferences with the EIB
- A varied program with interactive side events
- An excellent meeting place for formal and informal meetings
Our partner - The European Investment Bank
- Is one of the largest providers of climate finance
- In 2019 the EIB Board of Directors approved a new set of ambitious targets for climate action and environmental sustainability.
- The EIB Group Climate Bank Roadmap 2021-2025 maps the next stages in the journey to sustainable investment and provdes a framework to counter climate change and protect the environment during the ciritcal decade ahead.